Privacy and Your Information
private information in connection with our products, services and technologies. It applies to ERI’s use of
your personal information across our website as needed to facilitate customer and end‐user relationships
without compromising your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we use your personal information
while we maintain the integrity of your privacy rights. In particular, we will process your personal data,
such as your name and email address, in order to send you commercial communications about our
ERI does not sell your information.
By agreeing to this Notice, your personal data will be processed by ERI, which in this case will act as a data controller. ERI will use your personal data for the exclusive purpose of sending you commercial communications by email, SMS, and other electronic means. The legal basis for the processing of the personal data is your consent, which you can withdraw, at any time, by emailing us at email@example.com. Additionally, we inform you that your personal data will be deleted the day after your cancellation of the subscription if you are a subscriber to our newsletter, notwithstanding the retention that may be necessary afterwards for the exercise of defense of legal claims, and/or as permitted by applicable law.
Type of Information that ERI Collects
ERI collects business information that may include your contact details and any business account information. The categories of your information collected may include:
- Identifiers such as your first name, last name, email address, IP address, unique device identifiers or other online identifier; and
- Other information that relates to or is capable of being associated with you, such as information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our website in connection with ERI’s products and services information.
Sources Where ERI May Collect Your Information
ERI may collect your personal information from a variety of sources. Your information may be collected directly from you or from third party parties in connection with business activities.
Your Information May Be Used To
- Conduct business with ERI
- Communicate about ERI products, technologies and services
- Enter into commercial transactions
- Deliver information to you about marketing events and emerging technologies
- Disclose information as required by law in responding to actions regarding legal claims and investigations and compliance matters
Processing of Information
ERI has its headquarter in the United States with offices, affiliates, employees, representatives, partners, and service providers located around the world. As a result, ERI may transfer your information, including your Personal Data to, or process your information in, the United States and/or countries other than the country in which your information was collected or provided.
Data Protection and Security Measures
Maintaining the security of your information is very important to ERI. We use reasonable technologies to keep your Personal Data secure, and we implement reasonable security measures, that are designed to protect against the accidental or unlawful destruction loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to your Personal Data.
Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
CA Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq.
- You have the right to have notice about the collection and use of your personal information;
- You have the right to request access to your personal information and request deletion
- You have the right to request to opt out the sale of personal information without being discriminated against for exercising such rights
Your Rights Under GDPA
ERI may collect, store and process information on our website and in databases in the United States and
abroad. ERI complies with the GDPA privacy laws in effect to protect your data. Although legal
requirements may vary from country to country, ERI adheres to the principles set forth in this Privacy
Notice and strives to provide adequate protection for your information no matter where that information
is collected, transferred or retained.
Your rights to access, to erasure, to rectification, to restriction of processing and to object to processing, as well as any question with regard to this Notice, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the corresponding supervisory authority.
ERI may occasionally update this Privacy Notice. When we make any changes, we will also revise the "last updated" date at the top of the privacy notice.
Questions Regarding This Privacy Notice