ESG at Energy Recovery
Creating Sustainable Solutions with a Global Impact
Our company is dedicated to creating high-pressure industrial fluid-flow technology that makes industrial operations more efficient. We understand the importance of being a responsible corporate citizen and believe our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) program provides us with a strategic roadmap to become a more sustainable and resilient business.
In 2020, we released our inaugural ESG report describing our ESG efforts and performance for our fiscal year 2019 from January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
- 89% of our total product revenue came from renewable energy and energy efficiency-related products
- 96% of our flagship PX® Pressure Exchangers® contained components made from recycled materials
- 12.4 million metric tons of carbon emissions were avoided thanks to our PX Pressure Exchangers, equivalent to removing more than 2.5 million passenger vehicles from the road
Further development of our ESG program will allow us to not only better measure our successes, but also enhance our ability to identify relevant risks and opportunities for our business. Going forward, our ESG program will continue to serve as a guidepost for our ongoing commitment to ESG issues, sustainability, ethical operations, and the people that make up our business.
- Learn more about our governance here.
- For questions about our ESG program or reporting, please contact ESG@energyrecovery.com.